Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team continues their hot streak with a 92-83 victory over Thomas College in the North Atlantic Conference (NAC) quarterfinals.
IN THE BOX
- Milani Hicks led all scorers with 27 points on 10-12 shooting and 4-4 from behind the arc while going 3-4 from the free throw line. Hicks added seven rebounds, one assist and three steals.
- Amir Moss added 16 points off the bench after shooting 5-9 from the floor and 6-6 at the free throw line while notching six rebounds, one assist, and one steal.
- Riley Robinson added 14 points, five rebounds, five assists, and four steals while Issac Witham finished with 13 points after shooting 8-8 at the free throw line to go along with two rebounds, four assists, and two steals.
- John Morgan finished with team-high 18 points for the Terriers after shooting 9-13 from the floor while Carlos Gonzalez finished with a double-double with 10 points and 14 rebounds.
- Zach Mackinnon added 19 points, 7-12 from the floor and 3-8 from behind the arc to go with three rebounds and one assist.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 49.2% from the floor (29-59), 55.6% from three-point land and 78.4% at the free throw line (29-37). UMF added 34 rebounds, 14 assists, 13 steals and one block.
- The Terriers shot 47.9% from the floor (34-71), 26.7% from behind the arc (8-30) and 77.8% at the free throw line (7-9). Thomas added 37 rebounds, 21 assists, three steals and four blocks.
The Beavers will face New England College on Friday in the NAC semi-finals. Tip-off set for 5:00 pm in Henniker, NH. Please call the main athletic office on Wednesday (778-7147) as we will take reservations for our allotted ticket amount.