Bangor, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team knocked off the top team in the conference in their last North Atlantic Conference (NAC) away game of the year by a final score of 93-88 in overtime over Husson University.
IN THE BOX
- Bill Ruby has another career night with 38 points after shooting 12-16 from the floor with six three-pointers and went 8-10 at the free throw line to go along with a double-double with 13 rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
- Milani Hicks also notched a double-double with 19 points and 11 rebounds. Hicks shot 7-11 from the floor and 4-6 at the free throw line.
- Riley Robinson added 16 points after shooting 3-11 from the floor and 8-8 at the free throw line while Issac Witham added 10 points.
- Justin Martin led the Eagles with 22 points on 7-16 shooting with six three-pointers and 13 rebounds to complete the double-double.
- Raheem Anderson added 21 points while Mitch Worcester added 16.
- The Beavers shot 46.8% from the floor (29-62), 45.8% from behind the arc (11-24) and 75% at the free throw line (24-32). UMF notched 43 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals blocks on the night.
- The Eagles shot 35.9% from the floor (28-78), 34.7% from three-point land and 88.2% from the floor throw line. Husson added 43 total rebounds, 19 assists, seven steals and one block.
The Beavers will host Maine Maritime on Saturday for a 3:00 PM tip-off.