Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team fell to Bates College by a score of 76-67 in the Beaver last non-conference matchup of the year in Dearborn Gymnasium on Tuesday night.
IN THE BOX
- Riley Robinson led the Beavers in scoring with 21 points after shooting 7-12 from the floor with one three-pointer. Robinson also notched eight rebounds and three assists.
- Issac Witham added 13 points on 5-7 shooting along with going 3-3 from behind the arc.
- Amir Miss finished with eight points while Milani Hicks added six points, six rebounds, and six assists.
- Max Hummel finished with game-high 28 points after shooting 11-15 from the floor with five three-pointers.
- Tom Coyne added 13 points off the bench for the Bobcats while Nick Lynch finished with 10 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 42.9% from the floor (27-63), 35.3% from behind the arc (6-17) and 70% at the free throw line (7-10). UMF notched 37 rebounds, 14 assists, and two steals.
- Bates shot 48.3% on the day (29-60), 36.1% from behind the arc and went 5-5 at the free throw line. The Bobcats tallied 31 total rebounds, 21 assists, five steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road this weekend at Lyndon St. for a 7:30 PM tip-off.