FARMINGTON, Maine – The University of Maine at Farmington men's basketball team earned a tight
battle with Colby-Sawyer College in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action by a score of 73-69, keeping
the Beavers alive in their playoff hunt.
IN THE BOX
- It was a team effort on the hardwood as three Beavers finished in double digits. Riley Robinson
led the pack with 21 points, shooting 6-8 from the floor and 3-4 from behind the arc, and added
- Isaac Witham and Milani Hicks contributed 14 points apiece; Witham grabbed four rebounds
and dished out three assists while Hicks snagged five rebounds, notched three assists, blocked
two shots, and had one steal.
- For the Chargers, Patrick Coffey scored a team-best 17 points, six rebounds, three assists, and
- Dana Bean added 16 points, a team-high eight rebounds, and three assists.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 51.0% from the floor (25-49), 46.7% from the three-point line (7-15), and 72.7% at the
charity stripe (16-22) while notching 30 rebounds, 16 assists, 11 steals, two blocks, and 17
- Colby-Sawyer shot 40.6% from the floor (26-64), 26.7% from behind the arc (8-30), and 81.8%
from the free-throw line (9-11). The Chargers added 35 rebounds, 22 assists, six steals, and 16
UMF will face the Bobcats of Bates College on Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm on Len MacPhee Court.