POULTNEY, VT – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team won by the same score as the women's game with a final score of 62-55 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action in Vermont.
IN THE BOX
- Amir Moss helped the Beavers to victory with 17 points on 6-14 from the floor with one rebound, two assists, and one steal.
- Milani Hicks finished with 14 points after shooting 5-7 from the floor with 10 rebounds and two assists.
- Issac Witham added 12 points with three rebounds, one assist while Anthony Owens added four points off the bench.
- Alex Sanchez finished with game-high 19 points after shooting 7-12 from the floor with four three-pointers and seven rebounds with two assists.
- Sean Leflore added 14 points with nine rebounds, one assist, three steals, and two blocks.
- De Shaun Carr finished with 10 points, three rebounds, four assists and one block.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 46.2% from the floor on 24-52 shooting, 33.3% from three-point land (4-12) and 52.6% at the free throw line (10-19). The Beavers notched 37 rebounds, nine assists, and three steals.
- The Eagles shot 30.2% from the floor (19-63), 27.6% behind the arc (8-29) and 60% at the free throw line. Green Mountain tallied 46 rebounds, 10 assists, four steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will be back in action on Friday as New England College comes to Farmington for a 7:30 PM tip-off.