Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team lost to Thomas College on Saturday afternoon by a score of 65-62 in North Atlantic Conference action in Larry Mahaney Gym.
IN THE BOX
- Milani Hicks led the Beavers in scoring with 15 points on 4-12 from the floor and 3-6 from behind the arc. Hicks added four free throws, seven rebounds, five assists and one steal.
- Riley Robinson tallied 13 points with seven rebounds while Amir Moss finished with 13 points with six rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
- John Morgan led all scorers with 26 points after 13-19 from the floor with two rebounds, one assist and three steals.
- Carlose Gonzalez finished the game with 16 points on 8-15 shooting with 12 rebounds, three assists, two steals, and three blocks.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 36.1% from the floor on 22-61 shooting, 45.5% from three-point land (10-22) and 88.9% at the free throw line (8-9). The Beavers notched 34 rebounds, 15 assists, and eight steals.
- The Terriers shot 46.9% from the floor (30-64), 17.6% behind the arc (3-17) and 50% at the free throw line. Thomas tallied 41 rebounds, 18 assists, seven steals and six blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road next Friday against Castleton for a 7:30 PM tip-off.