Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team lost to Colby College in non-conference action on Thursday night by a score of 79-71 at Wadsworth Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Five Beavers scored in double digits with Milani Hicks leading the way with 21 points on 6-11 from the field with nine free throws. Hicks also added eight rebounds.
- Riley Robinson added 13 points after finishing 5-12 from the field and 3-5 from behind the arc while adding six rebounds, two assists, one steal and one block.
- Amir Moss and Issac Witham each added 10 points while Eric Berry added 13 points.
- Sam Jefferson notched 21 points for the Mules with seven three-pointers.
- Dean Weiner notched eight rebounds and four assists to go along with eight points on 4-5 shooting.
- Matt Hanna notched 12 points after shooting 5-13 from the floor with two rebounds, and four assists.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 44.3% from the floor on 27-61 shooting, 27.3% from three-point land (3-11) and 63.6% at the free throw line (14-22). The Beavers notched 34 rebounds, 17 assists, four steals and one block.
- The Mules shot 48.4% from the floor (31-64), 38.9% behind the arc (14-36) and 60% at the free throw line. Colby tallied 40 rebounds, 22 assists, four steals and eight blocks.
The Beavers will face Thomas College on Saturday for a 3:00 PM start time.