Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team fell to Husson University on Tuesday night by a score of 95-68 in North Atlantic Conference action in Dearborn Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Riley Robinson led the way for the Beavers with 20 points on 6-13 from the floor and 7-8 at the free throw line. Robinson added five rebounds and one steal.
- Milani Hicks added 15 points after going 4-4 from the floor and 7-8 at the free throw line while tallying seven rebounds, two steals, and one block.
- Issac Witham notched 14 points on 5-12 from the floor.
- Dj Bussey finished with 19 points for the Eagles with five three-pointers while Corey Kaiser notched a triple-double with 11 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
- Justin Thompson finished the night with 14 points on 4-7 shooting and 5-6 at the free throw line.
- Raheem Anderson added 12 points on 4-14 from the floor with two three-pointers and two free throws.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 40% from the floor on 22-55 shooting, 18.2% from three-point land (2-11) and 73.3% at the free throw line (22-30). The Beavers notched 27 rebounds, 10 assists, six steals and two blocks.
- The Eagles shot 45.6% from the floor (31-68), 45.8% behind the arc (11-24) and 69.6% at the free throw line. Husson tallied 44 rebounds, 21 assists, six steals and one block.
The Beavers will face Thomas College on Saturday for a 3:00 PM start time.