New London, NH – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team fell to Colby-Sawyer on Friday by a score of 86-62 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Bill Ruby led the Beavers in scoring with 18 points on 8-12 from the floor and two three-pointers to go along with four rebounds, one assist, and one steal.
- Riley Robinson finished with nine points and seven rebounds while senior Eric Berry finished with six points.
- Milani Hicks added seven points on 2-8 from the floor with five rebounds and four assists.
- Amir Moss, Nathan Violette and Justin Evans each added four points off the bench.
- Dana Bean finished with a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds to go with two blocks.
- Jourdain Bell and Patrick Coffey each added 15 points. Bell went 6-13 from the floor while Coffey went 6-14 from the floor.
- Nate Trevino finished with five points and 12 rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 37.5% from the floor on 21-56 shooting, 35.3% from three-point land (6-17) and 66.7% at the free throw line. The Beavers added 34 rebounds, 17 assists, and eight steals.
- Colby-Sawyer shot 40.9% from the floor on 36-88 shooting, 20.0% from behind the arc (5-25) and 64.3% at the charity stripe. The Chargers added 63 rebounds, 13 assists, nine steals and five blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road as they travel to New England College of a 3:30 pm tip-off.