Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball fell to Bowdoin on Sunday afternoon in the last game of the semester by a score of 87-67.
IN THE BOX
- Issac Witham and Riley Robinson each had 15 points while Bill Ruby finished with 16 points
- Ruby went 3-11 from the floor with nine free throws while Robinson finished 5-14 from the floor with four three throws. Witham finished 4-10 with 3 three-pointers.
- David Reynolds finished with game-high 26 points on 10-17 from the floor with a double-double with 11 rebounds.
- Jack Simonds finished with 17 points on 5-11 from the floor and seven rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 37% from the floor (20-54), 28.6% from three-point land and 80.8% at the free throw line. UMF added 30 rebounds, nine assists, six steals and one blocks.
- The Polar Bears 54.2% (32-59) from the floor, 45.8% from behind the arc and 92.3% from the charity strike. Bowdoin added 35 rebounds, 24 assists, 10 steals and four blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road after the holiday break when they travel to Colby-Sawyer for a 7:30 PM start time.