Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball fell to Thomas College on Saturday afternoon in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action at Dearborn Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Senior Eric Berry led the Beavers in scoring with 16 points on 6-12 from the floor with two threes and two free throws with four rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Riley Robinson scored 11 points with seven rebounds and one assist while Milani Hicks scored 10 points with seven rebounds, two steals, and three blocks.
- Carlos Gonzalez led all scorers with 18 points on 6-8 from the floor and six free throws to go along with seven rebounds and three assists.
- Angel Gonzalez and Zach Mackinnon each had 16 points with a total of eight rebounds combined while Jon Morgan finished with 11 points and eight rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 31.8% from the floor (21-66), 32% from three-point land and 66.7% at the free throw line. UMF added 27 rebounds, 12 assists, eight steals and three blocks.
- The Terriers 54.3% (25-46) from the floor, 50% from behind the arc and 62.1% from the charity strike. Thomas College added 45 rebounds, 14 assists, three steals and six blocks.
The Beavers will be on the road to face Bowdoin tomorrow with tip-off set for 1:00 PM.