Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team wins a non-conference matchup against the University of Southern Maine on Tuesday night in Dearborn Gymnasium by a score of 84-65.
The victory on Tuesday night is the first win for the Beavers in the last 32 years against the Huskies.
IN THE BOX
- Issac Witham was one of five Beavers in double digits with 18 points on 6-13 from the floor and 4-6 from behind the arc.
- Riley Robinson notches a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds with two assists while Milani Hicks added 14 points, five rebounds, four assists, five steals and one block.
- Bill Ruby and Eric Berry combined for 23 points on 8-10 from the floor and 7-10 at the free throw line.
- Christian McCue led the game in points with 26 on 6-12 from the floor and 5-8 from behind the arc with nine three throws.
- Donne Agossou added eight points along with Keenan Hendricks also added eight points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers finished the night with a shooting percentage of 49.1% (28-57), 7-17 from behind the arc and 21-26 at the free throw line. UMF added 40 rebounds, 15 assists, 10 steals and one blocks.
- The Huskies shot 40.7% from the floor (22-54), 8-23 from deep and 59.1% at the free throw line. The Huskies notched a total of 26 rebounds, 11 assists, six steals and four blocks.
The Beavers will host Thomas College on Saturday for a 3:00 pm start time.