Farmington, Maine- UMaine-Farmington gets edged out by Lyndon State by a score of 89-82 on Saturday in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Riley Robinson led the Beavers in points with 21 on 8 of 20 from the floor and 2-8 from behind the arc. Robinson added seven rebounds, four assists, and three steals.
- Milani Hicks notches his third double-double in four games with 15 points and 13 rebounds to go along with five assists, three steals, and two blocks.
- Bill Ruby added 18 points while Issac Witham finished with 17 points. The sophomore duo had 12 rebounds, three assists, and five steals.
- Darnay Gray led the game with 27 points on 9-13 from the floor and 4-6 from three-point land. Gray added eight rebounds while Kevin Love notched a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
- Corey Frost added 11 point and four assists.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 38.8% from the floor (26-67), 18.8% from behind the arc and 75% at the free throw line. UMF added 39 rebounds, 15 assists, 18 steals and three blocks.
- The Hornets shot 46.9% with 30 made shots on 64 attempts, 41.4% from behind the arc and 85 percent at the charity strike. The Hornets added 38 rebounds, 16 assists, 12 steals and 4 blocks.
The Beavers will host the University of Southern Maine on Tuesday with a 7:00 pm start time.