Castine, Maine – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball escapes Maine Maritime on Tuesday night in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action by a score of 68-66.
IN THE BOX
- Riley Robinson notches first double-double of the season with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Robinson shot 8-18 from the floor and 3-4 at the free throw line. Robinson missed a triple-double with three assists as he finished with seven and two steals.
- Milani Hicks finished with game-high 22 points on 9-14 from the floor and 2-6 from three-point land. Hicks added nine rebounds, one assist, three steals and two blocks.
- Bill Ruby added nine points while Eric Berry notched seven rebounds.
- Brendan Newcomb finished the day with 21 points on 6-14 from the floor, 4-10 from three-point land and 5-5 at the free throw line.
- Adam Richardson also had a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds while Riley Jorgenson added 17 points off the bench.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers finished the night with a shooting percentage of 47.5% with a 21.4% from behind the arc and 70% at the free throw line. UMF tallied 36 rebounds, 21 assists, nine steals and four blocks.
- The Mariners shot 37.5%, 39.3% from three and 61.9% at the free point line while notching 38 rebounds, 18 assists, three steals and three blocks.
The Beavers will host Johnson St. on Friday for a 7:30 pm start time.